My Import's just arrived and here they are...

BlackMumba

Firstly, I would like to say a special thank you to Jay at Arovillage!! Without him this shippment would have parished!! I can not express the deepest thanks for the hours he took out of his personal time, to assist me clearing them out of customs, and repacking them and again shipping them out to me bright and Early this morning.

IT had been a hair raising, very scary experience, customs withheld them for 8 hours they were very cold by the time Jay obtained them. The Westjet office closeing so we couldn't ship them to Edmonton, among other mishaps too long to mention, we worked all day yesterday and even brought Patrick in to help get this order into Edmonton safely.

Without Jay, they would have surely parished.. Thank YOU JAY you deserve a few drinks.. and a sandy beach after this one, especially somewhere where there are NO BETTA's!!! LOL

Anyways, I did take some quick shots of what I did bring in:

PKHM - Males only assortment of colorations too numerous to name them all, they will be featured later on...

HM - Males only again an assortment of colorations too numerous to name them all again featured later!

CT - Males only again a rainbow of colorations available.

Over 90 to choice from, ranging from Super Red, to Marbles..

They are not for sale at this time... they need time to adjust, make sure they are healthy... but I thought I give you a brief example:

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

And yes all three rubbermaid containers are Full of import betta's.. !!

Wow I can't wait to see them !( maybe Patrick can take some pics j/k lol) Where did they come from?

:tongue:

Do you think I have a choice?

Of course you have a choice. It'll probably be take the pictures or you're sleeping in the shed :)

ROFL, yep!! That's right Ray!! At least the shed isn't as cold as last week, now that would have sucked ! LOL

Sue, I got them from Indonesia, these guys are fab.. they are all young stock too.. very healthy!! They just need time to recoup from their long ordeal ...

Wow...nice! Reminds me of the couple of times I brought in 600+ from Thailand...man that was a long night! You sure do have some lookers in there! Have fun! ;)

Wow, 600... that's too much, btw is your name Katherine? DeeMar Betta's?

Wow...nice! Reminds me of the couple of times I brought in 600+ from Thailand...man that was a long night! You sure do have some lookers in there! Have fun! ;)

Wow, 600... that's too much, btw is your name Katherine? DeeMar Betta's?

Catherine, go by Cate...I only imported Bettas about 5 yrs ago for a business that was required of my business degree. Never heard of DeeMar Bettas. Wierd with the name though...lol

Isn't it, wow strange.. she was a sponsor here who'd sold betta's then just disappeared.. her name was Katherine not sure if it's spelled with a C or a K..

and I prob, got the name of her store wrong too, it's been awhile.. because of the number of Betta's you brought in, I thought it was possible you were the same gal..

Yep, I am for sure going to be one busy lady, but I absolutely enjoy it so much... I have approx, 600 plus if you include my stock... most of that number is fry though.. hahhaha thank god I use bins and don't separate until the very last moment!! LOL

Going to ask patrick to install a dishwasher downstairs for all these jars !! !! He don't know it yet sooooooo shhhhhhhhhh!! -roll-