Just wanna make sure this will work

Wackinator

I just picked up 6 pygmy cories from riverfront today, they had tons of other types of cories and they all appeared to be in good shape (no dead fish flaoting around) which is usually a good sign lol. So if you want to go check them out :)

Gotta love the 2 for 1...I was there at open and took all but 1 of the L. Brevis. Now my other pair aren't lonely. :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thanks guys and ye I heard about their deals but been too busy >.> and having problem with my family cuz my mom thinks I've got enough fishes for now >.>

:rofl: That's what parents are for. My parents tried to tell me I have too many fish but I don't live at home and I just don't listen!!

lol thanks guys and ye I heard about their deals but been too busy >.> and having problem with my family cuz my mom thinks I've got enough fishes for now >.>

:rofl: That's what parents are for. My parents tried to tell me I have too many fish but I don't live at home and I just don't listen!!

LOL lucky >.> unfortunately Im still in high school so I'm not really in a strong position xD and I think they meant more of how I have more birds then fishes >.< I only got a 20 gallon running right now, but got 2 cages full of birds and one pair sittin on more eggs