Looking for different bettas in the stores

fishclubgirl

Hey fishy friends,

So I have a friend from Betta Breeders Canada coming in from Ontario this week. We are planning on going to the stores and I am wondering if anybody has seen any different bettas in the stores ie wilds, dragons, etc. Please let me know!!

Thanks in advance!!

Turns out we're looking for young HMs or CTs. If anybody knows of any, let me know. Mine are a little too young yet.

Ran out of time to get to Petland and we might go on Sunday. I did find a quad ray metallic blue CT though. Hopefully I can get some quad ray fry from him!!

Good to know about the HM. My friend leaves tomorrow and so far has 2 nice males as well as a pair of my wild ocellatas. Hope to send her home with more so she thinks we're betta!!

Didn't see the dragon HM but saw the doubletails. They're just babies but a good deal at 9.49. Would somebody please buy them!!!

Might be too late now but the Big Al's has several PK dragons and lots of HMs at the moment. Some of them are copper color morph too, and very gorgeous. I wish I had room for them myself...

Might be too late now but the Big Al's has several PK dragons and lots of HMs at the moment. Some of them are copper color morph too, and very gorgeous. I wish I had room for them myself...

Thanks, we did end up with bettas from Big Al's and she was quite pleased.They've been getting in some good bettas and I'm glad that I don't have to get all my stock shipped in. I'm working a black copper dragon HM line right now and so far they are looking good. Also am trying a red dragon HM back to that line as well but I have to get him to spawn.