Catfish Sick????

wishe

Get some Aquarisol from Big Al's and dose according to directions for at least 3 days or until spots are gone. Safe for scaleless fish and I have used it on my Jurunese with no problems.

I wont recomend this to anyone but i have sucessfully used Nox-ich on my loaches at half doseage. I would recomend the big als products for scaless fish which i have als had sucess with.

Okay All...

So I Went to Big Als, today and got Jungle Ick Guard II, for scaless fish Clear Ick Fast, Also API Aquarium Salt... So today is DAY one, now the the tank I took the fish out of, I increased the heat, changed the carbon filter, and washed out the Spong Filter, and there is NO singns of inch on any of the fish.... Should I still treat cuz I heard if the fish doesn't have ick its not good to treat for it......

Ya he is Really Really a kewl Catfish, I like him... He seem sto be doing alot better now, i also did a 25 % water change in the tank he is in right now and 10 % in the old tank, Ill do another 10 % in the old tank in 2 days....

Just a qwick question? Are you feeding him feeders? if so watch the feeders for Ich they carry it quite often. I feed mine feeders just untill i can change over to market shrimp and pellets. Yours is actually at a good size to train for other foods.

Edited by CORVETTE

Guest Master of Puppets
Nox-ich or somehting like that works great.

can you use that product with scaleless fish?

Yup Ive used it with knife fish and clown clown loaches doesnt do good with inverts though.