hi from NW Calgary

nancyr

Hi all, I have just joined AA yesterday and looking through some of the sites I find the scope of info awsome. I have been in and out of the hobby for 20+ years and now find myself seriously hooked again weith 5 tanks from 10 gals with shrimp to 90 gals with my beloved cichlids and clown loaches.

nancyr

Welcome from the NW

hi again, what have i - well first i have a broken hand in a cast so forgive typos

10g planted with cherry shrimp

15g planted pair gold rams; trio bolivians; clown pleco; 4 cory palaetus

(i know - v. overcrowded - hope to move bolivians into:

25g - pair jewel cichlids; common pleco - need to rehome jewels

35g - 3 fancy goldfish; 7'' pleco

90g - planted 2 theraps coeryleus; 2 synodontis multipunclatus; 8'' common pleco; 3 buffaloheads; 1 electric blue hap;

1 neolamprologus savoryi and finally an impulse buy at an auction - 5 oblique victorian -

also 2 cats (animal kind); 2 african gray parrots, an umbrella cockatoo; a shoodle dog and a rottie

Welcome from the NW

hi again, what have i - well first i have a broken hand in a cast so forgive typos

10g planted with cherry shrimp

15g planted pair gold rams; trio bolivians; clown pleco; 4 cory palaetus

(i know - v. overcrowded - hope to move bolivians into:

25g - pair jewel cichlids; common pleco - need to rehome jewels

35g - 3 fancy goldfish; 7'' pleco

90g - planted 2 theraps coeryleus; 2 synodontis multipunclatus; 8'' common pleco; 3 buffaloheads; 1 electric blue hap;

1 neolamprologus savoryi and finally an impulse buy at an auction - 5 oblique victorian -

also 2 cats (animal kind); 2 african gray parrots, an umbrella cockatoo; a shoodle dog and a rottie

oh and also in 90g - 5 clown loaches which were the reason i bought the 90 in the first place but they have hidden themselves away in two towers -