Amazon tank

jonnytens

Angels will eat both neons and cardinals. I'd go with a larger bodied tetra like bleeding hearts. Cory cats would be a good addition. Rams or Apistos would be a good mix as well. Depending on the size of tank you could get quite a few of each.

I'd say for a 55 -75 gal (4' long), go with 4 angels, 8 Bleeding Hearts, 8 Corys (there are many to choose from - I like Orange Lazer the best, but they can be difficult to find), a trio of Bristlenose plecos... and maybe 6 Marble Hatchets (lid recommended for these guys, as they like to jump). You could also add to this mix a pair of dwarf cichlid, like rams or Apistos.

Angels will eat both neons and cardinals. I'd go with a larger bodied tetra like bleeding hearts. Cory cats would be a good addition. Rams or Apistos would be a good mix as well. Depending on the size of tank you could get quite a few of each.

I'd say for a 55 -75 gal (4' long), go with 4 angels, 8 Bleeding Hearts, 8 Corys (there are many to choose from - I like Orange Lazer the best, but they can be difficult to find), a trio of Bristlenose plecos... and maybe 6 Marble Hatchets (lid recommended for these guys, as they like to jump). You could also add to this mix a pair of dwarf cichlid, like rams or Apistos.

How would angels get along with ACARICHTHYS HECKELII?

I keep them together with out issue

I keep them together with out issue

ACARICHTHYS HECKELII, how many could I keep or what number is best for a 75 gallon and with how many angels and other fish. What I am looking for is a tank stocking plan.

75 gallon tank

x number of ACARICHTHYS HECKELII

x number of angels

x of other fish

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...