too much algae

Baos

I seem to be growing tons of algae, java moss, other types of algae, etc. It's crazy. My latest looks like moss balls on the leaves of my plants. Lil help on how I should make my aquarium nicer?

algae2.jpg

The tank is fed by 2 t5ho one 10,000k and one 6400k. no co2 at the moment and I added an air bubbler 1.5 weeks ago. no charcoal in the tank either. Should have decent circulation.

How long are you leaving the lights on daily? I had something similiar and now have cut back on lit hours. Seems to have cleared it up as well as using CO2(Thanks!!! Grandpoohbah!!!)

Thats Black brush algae. Nasty stuff. Try to manually remove as much as you can. Cut out any infected leaves and if you have any decorations that have it, take them out and scrub or bleach dip them(if its bad).

I agree with adding co2 and removing the bubbler.

Once my 58g was taken over by BBA because I didn't take care of it when it was just a few spots. I ended up having to throw away most of my plants :(

I need a stable yeast/sugar mixture for the standard bubblewall/container they sell at petcetera. the mixture I was using was one bubble every half second strong for 3 days and then out.

This one is a 15 gallon. Since my plants got ravaged in my 90 gallon, I saved them all to it, and it is massively overplanted. I havn't touched the algae but I am seeing less over the last day since putting the diy co2 back in with the new recipe. I also have two true saes that have more than doubled in size for the last month.