Seeking expert advice for Fronts please.

Boom

Thanks everyone.

Harold, can I ask where you get the whole krill and shrimp? Is it something I can just buy at Superstore or something?

Also, do you dig worms out of your garden or do you buy those somewhere too? (Maybe a fishing store? Bait?)

Thanks. I read about the "European shrimp mix" and it seems like a good idea, might try it if I can find all the ingredients.

Boom :boom:

You can buy the whole shrimp at retail stores like Superstore and it comes in different sizes so you can just pick up what you need without a lot of cutting up. I pay something like $5.99 to 8.99 a kg. and often it goes on sale too. Krill I usually bring in frozen and in quantity to cut costs. It too comes in several sizes so you can get the size you want with minimal cutting up. Earthworms are a little tricky - NO PESTICIDES OR HERBACIDES - raises hell with the fish. I wouldn't recommend store bought ones unless you know for sure what they have been fed and what they were raised in. After all they are just used for bait and they could be O.K. or not. I just dig them up in the yard as I know we and neither of our next door neighbors use chemicals of any kind.

I can send you my special formula for the European shrimp mix if you want as you must buy only certain types of ingredients. Just let me know. It is a very high protein food and really helps to put the weight on for young fish and helps to bring out and maintain the color on the older fish. I feed this to the fish no more than once weekly as they just love it and I don't want to get them spoiled. LOL

Do you mind sharing where/how/with whom, you did your research into the worms?

Thanks.

Boom :boom:

The head office of the fishing hole ta start with who then provided me with contact info for there supplyer who then assured me that there worm farm is 110% natural and no chemicals are used . It was over a year ago so if I still had the emails of there whole process I'd post it .