another question about the 225 gallon

I use a piece of plexiglass cut to the width of my tank to reduce the overall volume, then use 2 nets to corner & remove whatever fish I am after. In my 125 I can remove any fish I desire within mere seconds.

As the above said, use a divider or plexiglas in his case to herd them into a corner. I would use a big koi pond net along with a smaller net to use to herd them into the big net.

I would also put those 7 Discus in the going to be empty 75g in your sig. :thumbs: :P

Edited by DiscusLova

As the above said, use a divider or plexiglas in his case to herd them into a corner. I would use a big koi pond net along with a smaller net to use to herd them into the big net.

I would also put those 7 Discus in the going to be empty 75g in your sig. :thumbs: :P

The pirahnas are being moved to the 75 as they like the surface area and now that they have grown a little bigger, they need it even more. They are really starting to :boxer: for space. The discus will then go in the 72 tall and hopefully it will be semi-planted for them soon after. They are still pretty little well at least the 5 new ones and look good in the 20 gallon, they are gonna think they are in the amazon river -roll-

The pirahnas are being moved to the 75 as they like the surface area and now that they have grown a little bigger, they need it even more. They are really starting to :boxer: for space. The discus will then go in the 72 tall and hopefully it will be semi-planted for them soon after. They are still pretty little well at least the 5 new ones and look good in the 20 gallon, they are gonna think they are in the amazon river -roll-

Sure sounds like you got a lot of tanks on your hands! Good luck getting those africans out of the tank, I hate netting africans, so fast!!