help

baller403

Well I'm not sure what you mean by fancy pleccos. IF you mean not the Common plecco well there are a number of places i've seen them at here in edmonton BUT Fairdeal has/had some very pretty Long finned Albino Bristle Nose Pleccos. I can't remember exactly what else he has off the top of my head but you might want to ask him.

Good luck

L

Well I'm not sure what you mean by fancy pleccos. IF you mean not the Common plecco well there are a number of places i've seen them at here in edmonton BUT Fairdeal has/had some very pretty Long finned Albino Bristle Nose Pleccos. I can't remember exactly what else he has off the top of my head but you might want to ask him.

Good luck

L

i wouldnt mint making a trip down to edmonton if its worth it...what kind of plecos did you see and where? thanks

No need to come to edmonton. Check out Fairdeal's stocklist. Then give a few places on the vendor list in Calgary a call. If the can have them give you a list of the names and L numbers of the pleccos they have and from there you can search out what they look like/size/suitability for your tank. I'm sure there is a very nice selection in calgary at various stores.

Good luck

L

Here is a link to all the L numbers, go through the list an pick out about 10 we can help you from there.

http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/

Just remember that once you get past the the 10 most comon plecos in the stores that you start to pay an arm and a leg for them.