Hagen GH and KH test kit!

Well I went to use my Hagen GH/KH test kit and the instruction book got wet and the pages stuck together and are now unreadable, so now I am unable to do any of the tests as I have no clue how many drops to use or any other things to do the test. Does anyone have one of these test kits with the instructions intacted and are able to tell me how to do each test so I can use the kit. If anyone can help it would be greatly apprecated.

GH test

Fill up the test tube with water to the white line. Add one drop at a time the color will change from pink to blue multiply the number of drops by 20 to determine general hardness.

KH test

Fill up the test tube with water to the white line. Add one drop at a time the color will change from blue to yellow multiply the number of drops by 10 to determine carbonate hardness

(You can also multiply the results of both by 0.056 to get dGH or dKH)

Edited by randy

i found this for you, it was someone else on the big bad web that lost their Hagen instructions too. hope it's what you were looking for!

GH add 5ml water to test tube

Add 1 drop at a time to test tube shaking after each drop until water turns blue.

Multiply the number of drops by 20 to determine the GH.

Divide the GH by 17.8 to determine the dGH.

KH add 5ml water to test tube

Add 1 drop at a time to test tube shaking after each drop until water turns blue.

Multiply the number of drops by 10 to determine the KH.

Divide the KH by 17.8 to determine the dKH.