Albino Bristlenose long fin question?

BlackMumba

Okay, so the other day I got a glimse of my other male LongFin Pleco... he had fur growing on his two front fins. I at a glance thought it was fungal.

So, I started treatment!! Well today I had to dig around the tank to find him, he is a fantastic hider !! :boxed: I wanted to make sure the meds were working.

I pulled the stump out where he was hiding to take a closer look, the fungus wasn't gone oh no :unsure: I pulled him closer for a better look, its not Fungal!! OH what the heck is it... it looks like its part of him...

Looks like tenticles orange? This does not appear on my other male, its at the elbows of the front ventril fins... I hope I explained it right :unsure:

Is this normal growth or something of a genetic flaw? Or am I going to do the toilet bowl funeral soon? Any idea's would be appreciated... I tried looking up images of other males I haven't seen anything like it..

Many male plecos get this 'fur' when they're ready to spawn. Since albino longfins are so... genetically augmented... the fur just must be more pronounced.