Where to get waterbed fill drain kits

skynoch

You can also get a replacement head at Big Als. They're behind the counter by the freezer.

Rick

My pythons valve cracked so I need a replacement. Anyone know where to pick one up in Edmonton? And if possible do they make a Brass one?

You have the option not to use one at all. I have a DIY python and at first I used a waterbed fill kit but hated how it wasted so much water in the sink. Instead I bought some hose fittings from Rona (cost a buck or two) and stuck those on the end of the hose so I can attach it directly to the tap to refill. To drain the tank I leave the end of the hose in the sink (or on the lawn) and use a powerhead in the tank to start the siphon. Once the water gets going the pump can be shut off.

Thanks for all the help guys. I picked one up at big als since I didn't see any at the home depot or wall mart I went to.

I need to use the pyton for draining and bottom cleaning in my basement tanks for suction since my sink is higher than my pond bottom.