CAS Meeting Tonight!

werner

Just a reminder that the Calgary Aquarium Society will be meeting tonight, Oct. 26 (since Oct. 12 was a holiday.)

Program:

Elections for the 2010 Board of Directors.

And I believe we're showing the second half of The Wonderful World of Fish Keeping DVD:

Over 3 years in the making spanning the continents with commentary by many of the world's great tropical fish experts, this documentary is the most ambitious ever produced concerning tropical aquarium fish and plants.

- Behind the scenes at Ekkwill Water Life Resources, the world's largest tropical fish farm. Learn how fish are bred, raised and shipped.

- The inner workings of retail fish stores.

- Global Pet Expo- where the tropical fish industry will be going in the future.

And, as always, we have a mini-auction and time to visit with fellow hobbyists.

Everyone is welcome!

Calgary Aquarium Society

Am looking forward to that video. Haven't decided what I'm auctioning yet but should be some neat plants!!

where is it again?

Am looking forward to that video. Haven't decided what I'm auctioning yet but should be some neat plants!!

where is it & when does it start?

where is it & when does it start? ok never mind, i found it, me stupid

Werner I have 3 bunches of plants that I clipped last night. Should I bring them to the meeting?

You betcha. Just bag them up and label them with their scientific/common name for the mini auction. You can skip the labeling if you just want to give them to me... :smokey: