Random FIsh Pictures

fatpuffer

Thanks...maybe someday...lol.

Can someone familiar with photoshop help me clear up the ebjd/fry picture above? I just want to clean it up a bit...i.e. the white specks on the glass (should have cleaned the glass first I guess). I want to print the photo in black and white. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jonah

Thanks...maybe someday...lol.

Can someone familiar with photoshop help me clear up the ebjd/fry picture above? I just want to clean it up a bit...i.e. the white specks on the glass (should have cleaned the glass first I guess). I want to print the photo in black and white. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jonah

u should try to keep the blue in here too after editing when you print it instead of just black and white

Guest Master of Puppets

How big is Corona and I love ceylon hes a wicked puff I think I'm going to buy a tank on boxing day and we'll have a chat about what kinda puffiness should go in it lol.

Bfc the only way you'll get corona before me is if he sells it and im still broke lol.

How is this?