sea dragons

fishclubgirl

Hey all you SW guys!!

Finally I get to put a post in here. Yesterday, I saw sea dragons at the aquarium. What cool fish. They don't even look like fish!!! They look like small versions of kelp. Too bad, they didn't allow flash photography. Anybody else have pix of these they can post???

that's exactly the fish I was talking about!! Had never heard of them before but I'm not a SW person. Just thought others would like to see them. Thanks for helping me out!!

that's exactly the fish I was talking about!! Had never heard of them before but I'm not a SW person. Just thought others would like to see them. Thanks for helping me out!!

Aren't they just the coolest.

New Orleans Aquarium have a display of these guys and get the school kids to find the dragons as part of their worksheets.

the Aquarium is one of the best things to see in NewOrleans, unfortunately Bourbon Street has is becoming like certain areas of Amsterdam and Hamburg.

but if you go, go to the Aquarium and the bug palace fantastic

Felix

New Orleans Aquarium is one of the places I want to visit and hope to next year. Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach has a display too. Though I didn't get a pic, I did get a really nice print!!

• 1 year later...