SB TEX Breeding

Bluecan

Well my Short BOdy Texas Pair bred, didnt change into stress/breeding dress so it took me a while to notice the eggs, it was their first go at it so i figured the eggs wouldnt be fertilized , had to seperate them and suprisingly they are now hatching into wigglers, cant get pics of the wigglers my cam's not good enough, but u can see the pair and the eggs on the rock and ill update as things progress (if i can keep them alive)

thanks for the comments, and yes it is kind of funny/interesting, and obviously views vary greatly on the 'viable variant' issue. From what ive read though and others who have bred short body's there may not be a lot (if any) short body's from the spawn. I would like them, but I would also be ok with some standard sized offspring as these have the larger pearls that i like and are harder to come by, the female's pearls are better than the males just hard to get a good pic of her as she is so shy. Regardless im happy with my first breeding and hopefully i can grow them out...

Edited by Bluecan

• 3 weeks later...