New to Alberta Aquatica

AquaticPassion

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Alberta Aquatica. My name is Alex, and I live in Warner Robins, Georgia, USA. Not in Canada at all Ha-Ha. I run two forums part of the Animal-World Network. I have been into fish keeping ever since I was little, but didn't actually get my first aquarium until I was 10. It composed of three Zebra Danios, and I enjoyed it! I had The Aquarium, for a year, until I upgraded to a 10 gallon aquarium. At that point I started becoming very interested in guppies. After my guppies were gone, I upgraded to a 30 gallon, in which I kept three small African Cichlids in. The African Cichlids later died to natural causes. I then bought a 55 gallon for my 13th birthday, and I have had it ever since.

Personally, I prefer to decorate my aquarium myself, using ornaments that I found not bought. A small wooded area near me has provided my aquarium with a very nice piece of driftwood, and some very nice rocks! I have a sand substrate in my aquarium, for my African Cichlids, and to match my taste.

Well, I hope to be seeing you around the forums,

-Happy Fish Keeping!

:welcome:

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Alberta Aquatica. My name is Alex, and I live in Warner Robins, Georgia, USA. Not in Canada at all Ha-Ha. I run two forums part of the Animal-World Network. I have been into fish keeping ever since I was little, but didn't actually get my first aquarium until I was 10. It composed of three Zebra Danios, and I enjoyed it! I had The Aquarium, for a year, until I upgraded to a 10 gallon aquarium. At that point I started becoming very interested in guppies. After my guppies were gone, I upgraded to a 30 gallon, in which I kept three small African Cichlids in. The African Cichlids later died to natural causes. I then bought a 55 gallon for my 13th birthday, and I have had it ever since.

Personally, I prefer to decorate my aquarium myself, using ornaments that I found not bought. A small wooded area near me has provided my aquarium with a very nice piece of driftwood, and some very nice rocks! I have a sand substrate in my aquarium, for my African Cichlids, and to match my taste.

Well, I hope to be seeing you around the forums,

-Happy Fish Keeping!

:welcome: Howdy and Welcome aboard. I hope you visit often and participate wherever you wish. ....Linda...