And why were you late for work??

fishclubgirl

So I sold 10 fish yesterday at the auction and thought I was thinning my tanks out. Pulled some molly fry on Saturday and then found about 15 girardinus fry this morning. My observations about some livebearers is they give birth at dawn. So as I'm attempting to get ready for work, I'm busy netting fry and there seems to be more of them as the sun rises. So I think I'm back up 20 or more fish and my tanks are as jammed as ever!! And I was on time for work too.

:thumbs: You are sooooo darn funny ..... I enjoy it and you sooooo much . Keep it comming we enjoy it.

So I sold 10 fish yesterday at the auction and thought I was thinning my tanks out. Pulled some molly fry on Saturday and then found about 15 girardinus fry this morning. My observations about some livebearers is they give birth at dawn. So as I'm attempting to get ready for work, I'm busy netting fry and there seems to be more of them as the sun rises. So I think I'm back up 20 or more fish and my tanks are as jammed as ever!! And I was on time for work too.