So I didn't get the vacuuming done!!

fishclubgirl

So I've had a filter that's backing up and got up this morning to find the tank a third empty. Refilled it and turned off the filter until I could clean it. Being Saturday am, thought I'd do some housework and got to work. Checked on the tank and my angels are trying to spawn. They tend to be easily distracted so no vacuuming for me!! I can't even re-start their filter until they're done. Might even be an excuse not to clean the bathroom!!

Of Course You cant't Vaccuume today ....... all reasons are good reasons..... LOL

So I've had a filter that's backing up and got up this morning to find the tank a third empty. Refilled it and turned off the filter until I could clean it. Being Saturday am, thought I'd do some housework and got to work. Checked on the tank and my angels are trying to spawn. They tend to be easily distracted so no vacuuming for me!! I can't even re-start their filter until they're done. Might even be an excuse not to clean the bathroom!!

You could go buy a rack of tanks for all those spawning fish. I am pretty sure I saw a nice set on Kijiji - you should check it out!! :hey:

You could always go fish shopping as well.

Still plan to head over in the morning - remember we lose an hour tonight

Congrats on those Angels. Was the Koi ones?

You could go buy a rack of tanks for all those spawning fish.

I agree on the rack. It would be nice to see you get a fish room. Then you can decorate your house with fish tanks all over. lol

Everyones ganging up on you now. That litte nook could have 2 walls with tanks and you still fit the love seat. Fish tank wallpaper its all the rage especially if you keep breeding fish this well. Grow out tank central.

in a move of solidrity I have also chosen not to vacuum or do housework this weekend.

T Dawg, how does the SO feel about your lack of housework or your reasoning?? Jewels, the angels are not in the bathroom but the bettas are just outside. Though the bathtub or toilet has been considered as a grow out tank, there are other more urgent uses for them. To all who suggested the rack, I'm not against the idea. Talked to my SO and he thinks I need a bigger rack(of tanks, what did you think I was talking about???). Werner, had floated around the idea of replacing the carpet before. AS much as I like the duckweed pattern, I think flooring would be more practical. So will be vacuuming today, in between scooping out baby swordtails. Had 2 moms in there and could never catch them. Hmmm, might have to use that rubbermaid container next!!