Hello From Edmonton

Danno1986

Hello! My name is Daniel I have been living in Edmonton almost 2 years now. Originally from Allan Sk, it is by s'toon. I have kept fish a long time. I started with guppies, and moved on to cichlids which I kept them for a long time. I got a batch of F1 fry from the s'toon auction and kept them 5 years, I called the 1 fish old blue but I gave away all my cichlids just before christmas, cause I was going home for a few weeks and then work would pickup and i was on the road most of the winter. Although i am looking for work now... if anyone knows of good machineshops that are hiring let me know. Anyways right now in my tank i got a pictus Catfish he is awesome i fed him hot dog once! Zebra fish, and Goodeid 1st time with them, not sure if I like them. A pleco, and Pearl gourami. I have struggled with keeping gourami in the past, they always seem to waste away, i have read/i think the problem at the time might have been worms in them maybe i don't know will have to wait and see how they do... I would say the highlight of my fish keeping was spawning zebra danio's that was really cool. anyways i look forward to meeting you all.