Bored at Home so I think Iwill set-up another tank

You know everytime my hubby takes off and leaves me stranded at home I start a new tank. You think he would learn.

Thinking a split 10g for fry and breeding.

Sucks to be him.

Thinking of moving my Betta set-up to the landing and set-up the nursery where that was.

Hum how else can I get in trouble

I just love your posts and I think you are allowed to get into a wee bit of trouble when left at home ...I hope that silly fella didn't leave a charge card with you lolPs .... I am trying to find the floors in my apartment ...I know they are under all the fish stuff somewhere .... then I will see if the sink is still found under all the dirty dishes .... counter tops might be a good adition as well in the kitchen .... I wish you were closer we could go find something fun to do ..... I hate house work and it sure shows ....lol Happy Easter

You know everytime my hubby takes off and leaves me stranded at home I start a new tank. You think he would learn.

Thinking a split 10g for fry and breeding.

Sucks to be him.

Thinking of moving my Betta set-up to the landing and set-up the nursery where that was.

Hum how else can I get in trouble

Edited by LadyBlue

LOL - Trouble is all the Credit Cards are mine

Ya I am actually doing some housework but only enough to facility the tank set-up i.e. cleaning out a sink for gravel cleaning and bucket filling same as the tub cleaning.

I have 3 boxes of fish stuff in my kids playroom as well as the 3 empty tanks, BBS hatchery and 2 running tanks.

My room is full of Betta's but soon not to be we are going to swap for the nursery tanks.

He is out getting into trouble but has the 5 yr old with him so i guess its ok.

So he got home I had actually cleaned and then we wnt out and I bought myself a shelf to hold all my empty 10g tanks that will be full and my 19g.

I will be happily setting up tanks tonight!!!!

If you ever have that urge again, please come over and clean the betta tanks. Hopefully that will resolve your MTS problem :D

LOL

It definately would not fix it as I'd see all the Betta's you hide from me and then I want them - Then I have more Betta tanks to clean.

I can help tomorrow afternoon though - I am serious BTW.

Randy wants to ditch me at your place - He wants to go shopping sans wife and kids. He figures if I'm at your place I will be there for a while anyways. I don't know where he'd get that idea.