Cory, Pictus, snail?

Jester

Hahah i will post one when i get a chance. Its redish briwn with a staggered black line going around its circumference. I would say its circumfrence would be similar to a loonie. It poops above the water line so its kinda like snail art at the top of my tank. Its also hard to get off the glass, gotta be real patient when i moved it from its first location. I got him from natures corner store.

Thanks for the nail jello recipe I will make it sometimes this week im sure.... wonder why they dont sell it if fishies like it so much.... anyways i got a new panda catfish today and he is schooling great with the other one, then i saw a gorgeous spotted one and got him in hopes he would school with my pappered whos all alone or atleast my pandas but he is being a loner to :(

• 7 months later...

Just made first batch of snello, will see how I did, when it sets up in about an hour! I used the cuttlebone ground up as a calcium source, (which I found in the Dollarama pet section for a dollar!) with frozen brine shrimp, peas, carrots and fry food, all ground up, with whole peas for that extra treat! Hope my fishes and snails love it! Thanks, Bettafishmommy, for the help

• 1 month later...

Raven, there are lots of 'gel food' recipes on the net for fish food. all you need to do is play with the snail jello recipe a bit - omit the calcium source, add other fish foods. tada! lol.

when i had my apple snails i found the fish would eat the snail jello as much as the snails did, and i still have every one of those fish, so i'm pretty sure the calcium didn't hurt them any.