geophagus

darrin34

well just picked up a new 80g tank wanted to try something deffrent so i am trying a tank of geophagus heukezli and geophagus surinamesis and just for show i added a lda33 snowball pleco i am excited they after just an hour are struting there stuff and showing color will update with pics when i figure out how to add pics on here well i added 2 electric blue dempsys . 2 salvania. 2 red spot gold sevrum. 2 syno cats . 8kribs 2 dasmonia and a green spot puffer

how do i add pics ?

Edited by darrin34

• 4 weeks later...

well just picked up a new 80g tank wanted to try something deffrent so i am trying a tank of geophagus heukezli and geophagus surinamesis and just for show i added a lda33 snowball pleco i am excited they after just an hour are struting there stuff and showing color will update with pics when i figure out how to add pics on here well i added 2 electric blue dempsys . 2 salvania. 2 red spot gold sevrum. 2 syno cats . 8kribs 2 dasmonia and a green spot puffer

how do i add pics ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I recently purchased 4 Geos (Acaricthys heckelii) too, so i'll use a quick cell phone shot I grabbed when I got them to explain!

To add pics on to here (and most forums) the easiest way will be to add pictures [from your computer] to something like a photobucket account. Then, link the source of the picture (the image code or location which you can obtain from the image properties through a right click and some computers (PC and Mac) will occasionally allow you to simply 'copy image address'.

Here is that shot of my Geos:

GeosTest.jpg

Right click that image (I assume you are using a PC), and find the image address, which you will see is:

http://i22.photobuck...14/GeosTest.jpg

That code is put between image tags [ i m g ] and [ / i m g ] . (I added spaces to stop the html code from messing them up, but you would create those tags between the [ ] symbols without spaces. The first one 'opens' the code, the second one indicates the end of the image location.

So the above code ends up looking like this (without spaces)

[ i m g ] http://i22.photobuck...14/GeosTest.jpg [ / i m g ]

On photobucket, it shows 4 different links, including the 'pre-made' image one that will usually automatically copy itself when you click it. Then simply copy and paste the pre-made code/link to your post to post it!

Hope that helps!

Cant wait to see pictures,

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by Funky_Fish14