www.thedriftwoodstore.com

I, too, have purchased from them (thanks, Blake) and had a good experience but customs Canada wrecked a couple of branches by opening the box and not repacking it well. The wood is beautiful but I think they overdried them to save on the shipping weight. Downside is that they take a very long time to become waterlogged and sink. 10 weeks and they are just now starting to sink. Mind you these are 3 foot pieces for my 250 gal. Overall, happy with my experience. BTW, dealt with Rod.

I will only deal with rod . The other guy is just .. Ehhhh lol . As for the sinking of the wood it dont bother me much as I just set a big stone on top and even too look at don't look that bad . Sure it will look better when the stone can come off and the wood will stay down on it's own but for the price I'm not going to complain . The large piece I got might be going in my planted tank and just put moss on it as I think I'm going to order more manzanita pieces as it better suits the blackwater environment .

Blake

Thanks for the link. I have ideas swimming in my head with plans for my 20 gallon that currently houses 3 pleccos and 6 new rainbowifsh and countless spixi snails. The variety is stunning and so are some of the pieces of driftwood. I would love to attatch some moss to the driftwood and have a low tech planted tank for my rainbows and this gives me a number of ideas. Some of the pieces even have cave like areas tht the pleccos will love. I've bookmarked and will purchace from them some time soon.

Thanks again

L