Couple of pictures of our pond

FKD

Just new to the forum, and thought I'd share a couple of photo's of our pond set up. The bottom pond is free form using a pond liner, the upper pond is a pre-formed tub with over flow for the creek that flows back down into the main pond. I use that big black box filter which lasts me all season, plus an in pond filter, which is changed about once or twice per season. In the winter the fish come inside and I use a 150 gal rubbermaid horse trough. Had a bigger one but after a few years it began to leak at the drain valve. A friend needed a horse trough for her horses (who would think of that use) so I gave her the old tub and bought another (it was about $150 at the local Coop if memory serves me right - and I don't remember my memory failing me....)

29837_393915261050_704611050_4650828_1171009_n.jpg

29837_393914101050_704611050_4650812_7765101_n.jpg

I don't see the chair for me to sit in when I come visit. Lovely pond and I'm :drool: :drool: Don't think my condo board would be too happy if I turned my balcony into a pond :banned: