Dolphin EP-30 Air pump

corrosionjerry

http://www.angelsplus.com/PumpsRepair.htm

I plan on ordering at least 1 of these pumps that are good for up to 12 air filters.... I have to order it from the states so I checked to see what the cost would be... for two pumps / the cost of the pumps and shipping come to 120 US / so about 130 canadian give or take a buck or two. I would be willing to split the cost of this with someone if they like... 65 for a pump like this is very good value...

Let me know / I am going to order in a couple of days.

Jerry

http://www.angelsplu...PumpsRepair.htm

I plan on ordering at least 1 of these pumps that are good for up to 12 air filters.... I have to order it from the states so I checked to see what the cost would be... for two pumps / the cost of the pumps and shipping come to 120 US / so about 130 canadian give or take a buck or two. I would be willing to split the cost of this with someone if they like... 65 for a pump like this is very good value...

Let me know / I am going to order in a couple of days.

Jerry

Same pumps branded under "coralife" sell for $119.99 each at Big Al's...this is a great deal.

Wist you would have proposed this a few weeks ago as I ordered an alita

Haha dam I just ordered the exact pump 2 weeks ago it's sitting at Shoppers Drug Mart awaiting me!! Source pointed me in that direction! Good Luck Shipped fast and quick response on questions from the guy I ordered from angels plus - only downfall no tracking number! Which doesn't really count