Multiple quotes in a thread.

I noticed sometimes that multiple quotes from different comments and different people can be quoted in one comment. I would like to be able to do this to keep my threads and posts tidy, but I do do not know how to easily. I can do it by opening another window, cut and paste the information needed from that new window to the new comment being created, then add the quote html to the sentence being quoted, but is there an easier way?

Thank you

Will

I noticed sometimes that multiple quotes from different comments and different people can be quoted in one comment. I would like to be able to do this to keep my threads and posts tidy, but I do do not know how to easily. I can do it by opening another window, cut and paste the information needed from that new window to the new comment being created, then add the quote html to the sentence being quoted, but is there an easier way?

Thank you

Will

You can use a snippy or snippet tool / depending on what window version you are running on your computer / that is an exe that you can download onto your computer..free online

click the multi quote button on the lower right corner of each of the posts you want to quote... it change color to indicate you have selected that post. Then either press the 'Add reply' or the 'Use full editor' button and it will bring all the quote HTML into the post editor for you.

Thank you

Will

You can use a snippy or snippet tool / depending on what window version you are running on your computer / that is an exe that you can download onto your computer..free online

Thank you

Will

click the multi quote button on the lower right corner of each of the posts you want to quote... it change color to indicate you have selected that post. Then either press the 'Add reply' or the 'Use full editor' button and it will bring all the quote HTML into the post editor for you.

I didnt even notice that key...multi quote... well that makes it even easier to do

Thanks for bringing that to our attention

Jerry

You mean like this?? 04.gif

Thank you very muchly!!

Thank you

Will

cool

now i understand hahaah thanks