Crystal Red Shrimp at Pisces

AvianAquatics

I saw some Crystal Red Shrimp at Pisces today, all nice and active (no deads) unlike the last time I bought from them (only 2 out of the 10 survived). They cost seven bucks each and range mostly from C, B, a few Grade As, and I even found myself a S+ V- Band! He's a little stressed right now but I hope he's got some solid white and red coloration. They are definitely nice shrimps!

Same here lol. I've wasted over $100 on CRS so far and this is my 3rd try already but I believe I will succeed this time :D

I think it's the Calgary water that's not making them breed. When my CRS was berried she kept on loosing eggs until there was 2 left and I never knew what happened to the last 2. So I want to hear Blue Ram's secrets shifty.gif

Haha I think so too. All my shrimps have been breeding for my except the CRs, but this morning the male ones have been going all over the tank so I hope I'll see a few berried females again... and I've recently got such nice S+ too >.<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...