Another chance

Raven

So my Kribs spawned again and i'm really hoping to see some fry this time. I looked in their with a blue tinged LED flashlight. The eggs appear white ( i remember some one asking about their colour in the last thread). Either way, i'm not taking any chances with the pleco. Its in a live bearer holding net. So here's a picture of it in jail, with Dad on guard.

fish085.jpg

Checked on them this am, i've noticed a reduce number of eggs already :S and i know it hasn't been long enough for them to be wrigglers.

Checked on them this am, i've noticed a reduce number of eggs already :S and i know it hasn't been long enough for them to be wrigglers.

shouldn't the eggs be yellow in colour? could it mean they aren't fertilized yet? if the fish are still young, i'd just sit back and be patient. I had a pair of angelfish that took six months to "get it right". Now they spawn very regularly and the babies last in the tank till they are free swimming (at which point the other inhabitants eat them)

hope it helps

Checked again (sorry can't help) and found that ones that used to be on the wall of the terra cotta cave are now on the floor of it where there is no gravel. I can seen them.... rolling as Mom fans them. They aren't as white as i thought but they do look clouded...