LF: Highly recommended custom aquarium shop

GRIMM

My interests are specifically related to building vivaria, but seeing as a lot of you members have amazing aquariums, you may have leads for me. I am looking for a reliable custom aquarium shop that has the ability to fabricate acrylic tanks, or the ability to order from a supplier out of country.

Here is what I am interested in purchasing. (the tank alone for sure, and the bass cabinet/canopy if cost permits)

details_cabinetry_7.jpg

Pre-fabbed sizes are typically 4x2x2 feet, however if a shop can make custom tanks I'd probably go with 5x2x2.

I’m located in Edmonton, however if there is a reputable shop in Calgary I would be inclined to purchase from them. I have already tried dealing with Edmonton based "aquarium designs" (who work specifically with acrylics), but I have over 10 unanswered calls, and non of my emails have been replied to, even though I’ve spent 2 hours talking with the owner in person.

Thanks so much for any insight or leads!

The other one is Aquarium Designs but I know he is selling his storefront so may not be able to help you.

I would highly recommend contacting RDFISHGUY on this forum before dealing with this store for an acrylic tank.

Talk to Josh or Lando at Marine Aquaria, I know they do glass but I think they can get the acrylic tanks. The other one is Aquarium Designs but I know he is selling his storefront so may not be able to help you.

Thanks, I sent Marine Aquaria an email, and I may stop by their store tonight. Surprised Ive never seen in considering a drive past it everyday...

PS; we do have some bullet tanks in stock just like the one in the picture.

PM sent, and I also sent your website an email.

The other one is Aquarium Designs but I know he is selling his storefront so may not be able to help you.

I would highly recommend contacting RDFISHGUY on this forum before dealing with this store for an acrylic tank.

I'm assuming he had a bad experience with this store. As far as I can tell, it is not the most reliable place to buy, thats why I'm looking elsewhere.

Thanks everyone for your help. Keep the suggestions comming.

Edited by GRIMM