Hello, I'm mainly interested in geckos.

Lordoftheswarms

Hey. I'm Adam Foster. When I'm online, I go by Lordoftheswarms, if you see that on any other forum, that's me.

My main interest is in geckos, with a side of chameleons, boas, and cats.

I've got the following.

Cat gecko

African Fat Tail

5 Leopard Geckos

Peacock Day Gecko

Gold Dust Day Gecko

Gravid Giant Day Gecko

Mossy Leaftail Geckos

Hog Island Boa Constrictor

and a Panther Chameleon.

The closest I get to being interested in aquatics, is Dart frogs, and Eurycea longicauda, which is a very gorgeous salamander.

I am looking for some T5 fluorescent light fixtures, so when I get the chance, I will search the classifieds.

If anyone else has any geckos or chameleons, feel free to mention so.

I work at PJs in the West Ed Mall. There are some friendly fish hobbyists there.

Hey Adam, hello from another new member here.

Just a quick question for ya, do you know if your PJ's ever carries Clown Loaches? I'm trying to find a new place to look for them, I keep seeing the tanks at the store I frequent having troubles with ich and just generally poor quality fish as far as health and activity is concerned. I don't go to WEM very often and I also haven't been in your store for quite some time. If you ever see some younger Clowns in your tanks, say 2-3' let me know and I'll make the trip down for a visit!

Thanks,

Jason