Hello from edmonton

hustler

Hello all,

Im mel from edmonton smile.gif

Im not new to the hobby but im new to the site, been on arowana and US fish forums since 2002 and came across this place from there.

Ive been keeping fish since i was a baby (mom has a koi pond) and i bought my first silver at 14 and ive been trading and buying ever since.

Im sure a few of my buddies are lurking on here somewhere and to the rest of you, i cant wait to meet you and share in the hobby and experience

Presently keeping 4 red tail golds and 6 silver arowana, 2 red tail giant gourami, red tail cat, 4 red hook silver dollars ect ect ect

Just started up a 300 gallon and while digging for online livestock found this :)

I keep forgetting to crop that stuff out when i post lol..... between the cleavers, hookahs and cleavage lol It must look a bit diffrent on a fish forum LOL...

Yeah she is just the nanny for the arowana when they move in :) and she keeps the boys company when were down there on the ps3 ect ect