ID eggs?

Tanker

This is either a sac of Harlequin Rasbora eggs, Zebra snail eggs, or a hermaphritic Betta :rolleyes: as I only have the three in the tank. There are also four BN's in there from Saturday's blessing, but they are certainly not BN eggs. There are also a few common snails in there, but they are still very small, and should not be mature enough to be laying, as yet; the largest one of the snails is smaller than the egg sac is.

Pretty much HAS to be the Boras, but if it is, I'll be a monkey's uncle, since that defies everything I have read about their mating habits (extremely difficult at best, WAY lower pH). But apparently they also will hatch in 24 hours.... um... that's this afternoon.

They showed up yesterday, and I want to get them ID'd so I can take care of them... my own-grown Boras would rock, if that's what it is.

Thanks for the help!

eggs.jpg

I am SO not set up for fry... goodness... I am going to put them in a smaller tank and see what grows up... right after CSI: Miami is over.

Edited by Tanker

Funky... cause I don't have any of those. I have some spotted Malaysian style snails (but they are not Malaysian, just that 'shape'), and one zebra... I have the eggs in an isolation tank to see what grows, now.

If they end up being little white wigglers, the works get's flushed.

Thanks for the speedy replies.

My zebra snails lay their eggs individually and they never hatch (I confirmed this with Henry at D.A.D.'s) in fresh water. Betta (betta spendens that is) eggs are individual so I would think they have to be your "boras" eggs.