Classic P.leopoldii

t-man

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great, so when are you coming back for the BD? LOL

When I can save up some more $$$$.

You better save up soon, I am thinking of sellin my pairs of breeding Leos.:smokey:

How come I didn't get to see those? :(

They were in the other room, you were in such a hurry anyway. Next time you come up here drop by.

• 1 month later...

Man they must be getting bigger, you are right the tank doesn't look as big anymore.

Looks great Trevor

Time for another bigger tank. I haven't decided on the dimensions but I think I will go 10' x 4' x 30" and then I am going to sell my 230 and 180 and just have the two big tanks in the basement plus my 150 and 90 in a spare bedroom. I already got the okay from my BOSS! LOL

10' x 4' would be a great size for everything. You got a great boss

Man they must be getting bigger, you are right the tank doesn't look as big anymore.

Looks great Trevor

Time for another bigger tank. I haven't decided on the dimensions but I think I will go 10' x 4' x 30" and then I am going to sell my 230 and 180 and just have the two big tanks in the basement plus my 150 and 90 in a spare bedroom. I already got the okay from my BOSS! LOL

10' x 4' would be a great size for everything. You got a great boss

on a large tank like that would there be any concern with humidity being in a basement which are typically more humid than upper floors,just curious if there would be water damage if it were built into a wall that would have a hidden access door ?