betta mahachai

fishclubgirl

So I got in some wild bettas(mahachai) and they're doing well(other than the ones that jumped!!!) Was looking into how to spawn them and found some great info. First off, they're like most wild bettas and both sexes can be kept together. They are not picky about water quality except they like brackish water!! Kind of cool eh!!

Here they are in their new tank. The male's in front and his gf is behind him. Please note this tank is less than a gallon and brackish as well. post-3555-057533900 1287962968_thumb.jpg

OMG, he's showing off for the girl and he's so beautiful!!! Hope I get some babies... They really are gorgeous fish and not sensitive about PH unlike some wild bettas. And they're mine, mine :shifty:

I know I am a bit of a snob for 'natural looks' and it is probably all in my head, but with that said

I think those are the prettiest bettas I have ever seen. well the male anyway.

Did you get those from Big Als in Edmonton? They're amazing. I too hope you get some babies from them!

I know I am a bit of a snob for 'natural looks' and it is probably all in my head, but with that said

I think those are the prettiest bettas I have ever seen. well the male anyway.

Did you get those from Big Als in Edmonton? They're amazing. I too hope you get some babies from them!

I agree with you Dan, these just perked my interest a little more into the bettas. I may just have to start considering breeding them in the next year or two

• 6 months later...

Anybody looking for these in Calgary?? Big Al's has them and has girls too!! They look awesome and I want them but already have 3 pairs!!