hey

Colin

Hey guy new here from Edmonton, just picked up my first tank and I love it.

My brother has pretty much got me into it with all the tanks he has. one day I'd like to have a salt water setup but I have a lot to learn yet.

heres some pics of my fluval edge tank. my gf bought a betta and had it in a fish bowl so I had to get him a bigger tank, felt sorry for the little bugger.

a cycle later he is happy as can be. heres some cell phone pics.

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank4.jpg

I allready want a bigger tank and I want to do a lot of HC. but ill have to wait a while.

I wanna get my betta a couple buddies but Im gonna do some more research on what will be compatible.

tell me whatyou guys think

I have a 25w heater coming in and new leds bulbs(I dropped one in the tank allready)

welcome to the forum...I like those Fluval Edge tanks...definatley neat. Beautiful color of Betta.

Couple comments on the fish...

1) if you're going to add more fish, only add 3-5 very small fish like neons or rasboras or something. Its a fairly small tank and not much room in there.

2) Definatley don't add any more male Bettas in there...i'd even be very cautious to add a female since there's not much for hiding room for her to get away.

So when does the upgrade come? lol It'll happen...and usually quicker than you plan it!

Edited by Wingin' It

• 2 weeks later...