LF advice on Heavy Hardy Plants that work on driftwood

hustler

java fern and anubias will attach well to driftwood. just use some fishing line or thread to hold them on there until the roots grow into the wood.

for easy 'no guess' ferts you could pick up a bottle of Flourish. that's what i use in my low-tech planted tank with no co2 and the plants love it. Henry carries it at Natures Corner.

if you'd like i could give you a couple decent size java ferns (some leaves are about 4 to 5 inches long) to see if they'll work in your tank and your fish won't eat them. that way it's no money out of your pocket should it not work out. just let me know.

They look great.. What are you using for ferts and when will you have clippings?? And are they are a rare variety of the plasticus or standard lfs brand??? :smokey: :smokey: :smokey:

Believe it or not as hardy as they are i have tons of clippings..... Every time I go to rearrange them they snap at the base....... I have a 10 gallon under the stand for them as i just cant throw anything out :)

They look great.. What are you using for ferts and when will you have clippings?? And are they are a rare variety of the plasticus or standard lfs brand??? :smokey: :smokey: :smokey: