There's only so much that the internet can help??

fishclubgirl

So I have one planted tank I've never been happy with and have almost torn it down many a time!! It has the same light fixture, CO2 setup,substrate,etc. as all my other tanks. Couldn't figure it out and probably never would have but I have VinceO over spotting some of my BAP fish. He points out that I have the wrong bulb in there so it's off to the lfs for me. Never would've figured out that on the internet. Can't wait to see this tank take off!!!

Thanks Vince!!

It's so funny because these days there all the different bulbs with all the different spectrums or whatever. Years ago and I mean years ago when all we had were regular screw in bulbs I had a tank and the plants were growing out the top. In fact we were selling the plants back to the LFS or trading them........Now it's a science.....go figure.....BTW that was, say 35 years ago.....dating myself.....

lol yup....

When i switched all my bulbs from cool white to 6500k My old lady didnt even notice.... I had to put a corkscrew flourecent bulb of each kind into a Y adapter just to show her the diffrent colors and how it changes what it illuminates.... and still.... all i got was..... Cool