What Kind Of Tricks Will Your Betta Do?

ridethespiral

I rescued my moms betta out of a way too small 'betta bowl' into my 10g and with clean water and a heater, he has perked up so much! While he looks red, his scales reflect blue at a certain angle. Makes up for his 'uglyness' :P

A few weeks later, he's 1000% better, and interacts like a normal betta does. He knows when to expect food when he sees his little food container and gets all giddy! After soaking his pellets, I'll place one on the tip of my finger allowing it to just stick there, and I will hold it 2-3cm above the water and he will jump out and grab it off my finger! I love feeding this guy.

Last night my girlfriend taught him how to kiss LOL. He will 'kiss' you if you place your face close to the water rollin.gif

My male bettas are all lazy arses. Even though they dont see each other very often ,when they do they dont normally flare. The only time they really are active and flaring and not begging for food is in the spawning tanks.

However the females are spunky little gals thaT WILL JUMP FOR FOOD. <- Sorry ,caps lock.

Mine won't breed, that's for sure!! Mine get fed first thing in the morning so they know first light means food. So I'm greeted by about one hundred happy fish faces in the am. At least someone's happy to see me in the morning!!