Posting Pics Made Simple!

FISHLIPS

i know i've beatin this question up before !!!

time and time again i see members selling items or fish and the first question that arises from readers is "can you post pics or do you have pics?" i think if posting pics were simple on here everyone would post some because we all love the hobby and like to show our creations!

I've been told TO USE photobucket or others but I'm a computer dumby!!! Just for the hell of it i went through the process of posting an ad on kijiji and my pics posted easily....can something be done on this site to make it easier?

recent suggestions i've been given make zero sense to me!!!!!! eg. IMG LINK? IMG TAG? paste it in your thread? WHAT?

there has to be a way!

To post pics you can do it a few ways. Both a relatively simple once you do it a few times.

First you can upload them right off your computer. When you are making a post there is a section towards the bottom that says "attachments". Click on "browse", then select the pic off your computer, then click "attach this file". It will upload it right from your computer. I believe there is size restrictions so make sure your file isn't HUGE. Do this by cropping or sizing it before attaching.

The second way is by using a photo hosting site like photobucket. Make an account with them, follow their directions to upload pics onto their site. Then once your pics are on the site there should be "tags"(looks like website address ) at the bottom of the picture. Copy the tag link and then paste it into your post here on AA. Voila, pictures!

Using photobucket is easier as it resizes the pictures for you. It also allows you to post as many pics as you want as it doesn't use up space on AA. If you upload them directly from your computer then you are limited to how many you can post as each member is only allowed so much storage space.

If you already have a photobucket account then just copy the IMG tags and it should work.