Commenting On Photo's

I have often noticed when people reply to posts with photo's in them they will hit the reply button in the post and re-post the pictures again. Is it possible for the mods to edit these new posts to keep things cleaner and smoother.

It would be less work for the mods if people would just use the "add reply" button(big blue button) or the "fast reply" instead of using the in post reply, which quotes the person's message.

Yes it would but it continues to happen. I'm sure the mods get paid well so a little extra work shouldn't hurt to much to make this site better ;)

It would be less work for the mods if people would just use the "add reply" button(big blue button) or the "fast reply" instead of using the in post reply, which quotes the person's message.

Yes it would but it continues to happen. I'm sure the mods get paid well so a little extra work shouldn't hurt to much to make this site better ;)

The mods and admins aren't paid, we are volunteers. So it would be helpful if members could help us out by using the right features.

But I will try to keep an eye on the photo forum and edit them when I see them.

Members policing the site also helps to improve things. I'm afraid I've spent my huge mod salary on removing "Good deal!!!" posts from the classifieds section. :smokey: