20 Gallon Planted

gBOYsc2

Here are a coupe shots of my 20g Planted. Last year I ran a 50g but decided to downgrade to the 20 since I am going to be moving again soon and moving large tanks is a PITA! This way I can do it all by myself and not have to pester a friend to help me LOL. The only things I really saved from the 50g was the HC and the fauna.

I started it on the first or second week of December. Here is the beginning:

Rainbows001.jpg

And here is the current state taken last Sunday. Notice the rocks used to be grey? LOL. I actually like it now looks much more natural.

024.jpg

And here are some random pics:

The threadfin rainbows.

Rainbows027.jpg

Displaying to eachother.

Rainbows070.jpg

Helferi

013.jpg

WHoa! That's the same tank I saw in... November maybe? It looks really good! The pictures don't do the fish justice they are gorgeous.

Sadly...I had to redo mine..not all the plants made it without the care it needed over my near 3 week holiday. Oh well excited to get everything going again.

Thanks for the compliments!

BFM - It's the 3 dollar knockoff one from ebay. It works great. I would highly recommend getting one as long as you don't mind the mist in the tank!

Sierra - That's the one! The pictures sure don't do them any justice, neither do my photography abilities or camera LOL. Good luck on the restart of your tank!

I still need I think 1 or maybe even 3 more bunches of plants in there. Anyone have any smaller leafed stem plants they hook up some clippings?;)

Edited by gBOYsc2

Thanks for the offer Blake. They are really nice plants but I think it will look funny in my tank since all of the plants are such small leafs and that one has really big ones. It will take away from the size illusion I think. However, I would love to get some of your moss from you if you ever trim that up!

Edited by gBOYsc2