Bettas From Thailand

hybrid

Did you check out the training section on the site lol, they make the fish jog and have sparring sessions while preparing him for the big day

I would imagine it is quite a big deal in Thailand and gambling goes right along side it. I watched a traveling show once where they went to Indonesia and did illegal cricket fighting and gambling. It was quite serious lol.

Do you think cricket fighting is wrong because they are ugly bugs? Just curious of your opinions...

Edited by gBOYsc2

lol at the cricket fighting intensity...I can just imagine

I bet those fish would be pretty good quality if you could produce a line.. but they might not be good for breeding AND yeah how do they get a line going because once one is a "champion" would he still have it in him to mate and not tear the female apart? Considering they are hard enough on the female already I have my doubts. So claims of champion lines that seems a bit far fetched. Siblings? Retired champions? Speculation of course.