3 Tier 180 Gallon Steel Rack System

hustler

Done and Done..... Took a bit to get the top tank up there LOL.... Like a 40 of captains but its good.....

6 holes drilled.... painted the backs and bottoms of both tanks.... Turned out really sharp :)

Even got fly river turtles in with the gars so Im a happy camper now..... get to take a tank break for a few weeks I hope

012-5.jpg

Amazing setup. I imagine you will be using a water pump for water changes or can a water change simple be accessed through the stump?

BTW Nice decorations I really like one of them in particular ;) ;) ;)

You got all the oldschool gaming consoles. Is that an FC Twin I see in there?

Thanks guys :) Im really happy with how it turned out.

For water changes its actually really easy as the water level only changes in the sump the way I placed all the drains and since Im staying bare bottom its a simple drain any tank then add water to any and she is good to go.

Once i get the drip system all figured out with the chlorimine and ammonia we have here I will have it auto dripping and then all I will have to clean is the sponges and filter mats.

Yeah were a big fan of the oldschool systems...... legend of zelda is 20 years strong now lol