Hi Everyone, I'm New To This Forum

Bawie

rolleyes.gifHi everyone, my name is Barry, I live in Calgary I'm new to this forum. Now that the kids have grow and I have a bit of extra time I decided to get back into some fish tanks. It's been a few years but finally got another one up and running. After a bit of research I decided on an African Tanganyikan tank, it's been up since the new year...8 weeks or so. Quite amazing...group ..actually some fry . Other than that, happy to read what others are doing.

The tank is a 46gal bow, T5 blubs, fluval 405, I've stocked it with 2 of each the following:Altolamprologus calvus - One ok one more timidNeolamprologus leleupi - One ok one more timid Julidochromis marlieri - One ok one more timid

Neolamprologus brichardi - Tank Terriers (parents..omg..)

Synodontis multipunctatus - Bottom Feeder Tang CatsBristlenose Pleco - Algae helpers

I have access to an available 30gallon at work, I beleive the Brichardi's will become new home owners there

The tank is stocked with limestone (help with ph) and a couple chunks of drift wood for additional hiding spots & the Pleco's. Also within are some plants (used from day one during the cycle) crips, java fern, microsorum, doing not too bad, some algae on a few leaves.

I hope to learn more, plus help others if possible,cheers for nowB

Hey everyone I'm new to fishkeeping forums so bare with me. I just signed up for AA and thought I would tell u guys something about myself. I'm 19 and live in the Edmonton area, I have only had my 3 fishtanks for about 9 months but I'm very interested in learning all I can about every aspect of the hobbie. Here is a list of my tanks

75gal-1M convict, 1F redtailed shark, 2 German gold ram, 3 electric blue ram, 2 bolivian red ram, 1 rubberlip pleco,3 black mystery snails, and 20 or more rabbit snails. Thinking of getting 3 German blue rams and putting the convict in my 55gal (temporary) quarantine/healing tank with a female pink convict.

55gal- 7 cardinal tetra, 8 glowlight tetra, 6 rummynose tetra, 1 L146 leopard frog pleco, 1 L046 zebra pleco, 9-10 ghost shrimp, 4 cherry red shrimp, 3 albino redshelled mystery snail, 4 zebra snail, 2 Asian gold clam

55gal- temporary quarantine/healing tank

Edited by Sprucegruve