Aquarium Central In Edmonton

MarkoD

Too much to list here but for example, currently in stock for shrimp are cherry, yellow sakura, amanos, black diamond, green (caridina babaulti) and also some electric blue crayfish and electric white crayfish. As for apistos, there's double red agassizi (full size), double red caucatoides (juvenile), hongsloi (juvenile) .

No firebelly newts yet but they will be ordered with the next order if there's enough interest but there are some white (leucistic) dwarf frogs.

Wild bettas or other fish can be ordered by request in person.

Another cool fish currently in is the ctenapoma ansorgii.

Everyone who has visited this store, please do a VENDOR SURVEY - click on the banner or link at the top of the page. Please also do one for most stores you visit.

Thanks!

Wow! Nice, clean, organized store...gives the others a run for their money! Nice manzanita wood, plants all really healthy, and the fish look great. The prices are very reasonable and the selection of fish is awesome. Two thumbs up, will def be going there often!!!

was there to day will be going back it is close to home witch is a big big plus. heck 500ml of prime for 12.99$ maybe it was cheaper but heck i need to go back with out my 2 year old so i can decide what to restock my tank with