Small Otto Cats

Ya sorry I diddent put any info about my new tank, It has sand bottom,soon it will have a good amount of java moss plus either red lotus or a small val and a moss ball.and I only plan on having red cherry shrimp plus a couple small ottos(plus mylasian trumpit snails).

I'm using a aquaclear 30 filter(when I add shrimp I will add foam buffer)

And I'm using 2X Coralife 50/50 lighting

It depends if you want to supplement their algae feeding with food. I would get at least 5. They like groups. Make sure they look fed though. If they are happy and full, when they are on the glass you can see their guts in the stomach. Looks like a little spiral.

5 is a good number. You first mentioned Otto Cats and then swtiched to Cory's, so I'm not sure which you're asking about. I have 1 Otto cat that seems to like being alone, which is lucky for me, since I messed up an didn't have room to put more in when I got him. I also have 2 Julii Corydoras, and they're beautiful. The panda's are really nice as well. I'm planning on adding 1-2 more Corydora's now that I've gotten rid of all the molly babies. I've seen both Otto and Cory's at Paradise Pet's in St. Albert, and Cory's at the pet store in Morinville. PJ's Pets in West Ed have both as well, and that's actually where I got mine. The tanks in there seem to be well kept for a chain store, and the employees seem very knowledgeable, at least when I went there last year.