What Did You Buy!?!?

Nice bidding. Thanks to all the volunteers. Bought a few female bettas, Monty Swords and a wine glass full of Malyasian snails. Great day out.

I loved that wine glass with Glad top, cool and creative idea.

I bought a filter and plants, and a few were the ones that I had but died out. I really shouldn't have neglected my tanks for 1/2 a year, really regretting it now cry1.gif

All I got was one crypt that I hadn't heard of but...... my "parking lot" deals netted me some betta picta and simplex, a gorgeous tiger lotus, more ludwigia repens and spirulina powder for my microworms. Totally fun day and tanks to all the volunteers and attendees. Now to go vacuum the duckweed off my carpet...

My parking lot deals got me some duckweed (thanks Anne Marie) assassin snails (thanks Vince) some snails I am drawing a blank on (from Dan G). I finally got 2 more L-134 plecos, a bunch of low light plants. Bought 85 parasite clear for 12 dollars and sold it to the people sitting around me for 33 dollars. Lol! Did well, didn't break the bank, kids didn't snap show in public, my wife had fun watching, so all in all a very good day

Yes, they were spixies.

I got some long fin tetras, some critter crumbs and a pail of random stuff.

And FCG obviously scooped the parking lot deal on the betta pictas, now I shall be doing this :bow: and this :cry: until she relents and gives me one of the females. At which time it will promplty leap out of my tank through a 2mm space and dry up and die! :grr:

I also was handed an amazing pair of killies that I couldn't stop staring at. I love the parking lot!

Thanks everyone who came out and supported the Calgary Aquarium Society and the hobby through your participation, whether it was putting stuff in the auction, working the auction or just flat out spending your money! A strong healthy aquarium club allows us to bring in fun and amazing (well, I thought they were) speakers like Gary Lange and Spencer Jack.

And a HUGE thanks to all the Edmonton and out of town club members who jumped in and helped out so much!

Dan

Edited by DanGofCalgary

Looks like I missed some sale. Just a new member here so I guess there is a few forums i have to checkout . Through this site I managed to give away my Pleco to a very goosd home and the man came and picked him up today. I now have lots of room in my tank for new fish, so I will be adding soon. Great site....I love it.!!