Aquarium Moonlights: Edmonton

Jacker

Hey hows it going, I been lookin around for some moonlights i can put on my tank for night time viewing, but they seem to be pretty expensive, does anyone know a good place to get some? I have a 60Gal tank that is 4' long so i have 2 lids and not one long one.

Ohya and in Edmonton, Thanks!

Got mine off Ebay. Work like a charm.

Awesome, i'll check it out forsure how long do you usually keep yours on for?

24/7, once the lights come on you can't see the LED light, they run off a DC adapter and use very little power, I figured it wasn't worth setting up a timer for.

Got mine off Ebay. Work like a charm.

Awesome, i'll check it out forsure how long do you usually keep yours on for?

24/7, once the lights come on you can't see the LED light, they run off a DC adapter and use very little power, I figured it wasn't worth setting up a timer for.

Hmmm that is true, would save me like an extra 20$ for the light timers lol

I don't know where you are getting your timers from but for Moonlights they usually have a 2 pronged plugin so i'd just hit home depot, canadian tire or rona for one that's about eight dollars or less. These are usually found in the lighting department and try and find the ones with attatched push in or out dials not the ones where you have to remove and place these pin type things to set the time.

Good luck

L